SHRINK FIBROID NATURALLY IN 30 DAYS WITHOUT SURGERY.
Fibroids grow as a single tumor or in clusters. A single fibroid can be less than one inch in size or can grow to eight inches across and more. A bunch or cluster of fibroids can all vary in size.
They are estimated to occur in 30%–50% of women with increased frequency during the later reproductive years causing significant morbidity and reproductive ill-health.
In fact, they are said to be present in as many as 70% of uteri removed at hysterectomy while some ultrasound studies have indicated the presence of at least one small myoma in 80% of women.
STATED BELOW ARE THE THINGS OUTLINED IN THE E-BOOK.
- NATURAL CURE FOR FIBROID.
- TYPES OF FIBROID.
- SUBSEROSAL FIBROID.
- INTRAMURAL FIBROID.
- SUBMUCOSAL FIBROID.
- PEDUNCULATED FIBROID.
- WHAT SYMPTOMS DO FIBROIDS CAUSE?
- WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR DOCTOR?
- FIBROID DIAGNOSIS.
- SALINE HYSTEROSONOGRAPHY.
- MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING (MRI).
- PREVALENCE OF FIBROID IN NIGERIA.
- FIBROID TREATMENT.
- TRADITIONAL SURGICAL PROCEDURES.
- MORCELLATION DURING FIBROID REMOVAL.
- IF YOU’RE TRYING TO GET PREGNANT OR MIGHT WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN.
- RISK OF DEVELOPING NEW FIBROID.
- THE ULTIMATE CURE FOR FIBROID (NATURAL CURE).
- METHOD OF PREPARATION.
- ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE.
- FOODS TO AVOID IF YOU HAVE FIBROID.
- ESTROGEN-INCREASING FOODS.
- FOODS TO EAT IF YOU HAVE FIBROID.
- HOW TO CURE MISCARRIAGES & BECOME PREGNANT WITH THESE LEAVES.
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF FIBROID?
Although most fibroids don’t cause any symptoms, the estimated 30% of women with symptoms experience:
- Heavy bleeding & bleeding in between periods that may lead to anemia.
- Abdominal pain or pressure, or feeling of abdominal “fullness”
- Frequent urination and in severe cases inability to urinate at all
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Lower back pain
- Reproductive problems
- Painful periods
- Fatigue and weakness
- Pain, bleeding, or a discharge from the vagina if myomas become infected
- A feeling of pressure or a lump in the abdomen, in rare cases
- Difficulties urinating, dribble at the end of urination, or urine retention if a myoma blocks the flow of urine. Urinary tract infections are more likely to develop in women with myomas.
what does this suggest to you? if you experience more that one of the symptoms stated above, it is most likely you are developing fibroid.
Fibroid can be treated in different ways but of course, they all come with their various after-mate effect. The only exemption to that is the use of natural remedy and that is what is outlined in the Ebook.
The testimonies we have received from those who bought the E-book and prepared the herbal medicine is overwhelming.
Below are some of the testimonies we got from those who were suffering from fibroid.
No doubt, you might not be suffering from any of the health issues stated above, but you never know what the future holds.
Your close relative might just be suffering from one or more of the issues stated above and they need solutions to that, be the solution to their problem and they will be forever indebted to you.