Who we are
We are ladiesmata.com. This is where you get answers to all ladies related issues, ranging from;
- relationship advice
- health & fitness
- Beauty & make-up
- culinary skills
- sex education
- home management etc.
Our Online Shop
Due to the difficulty, and the high cost of buying some products abroad that most persons face, especially good healthcare and beauty products. We decided to fill that gap, there by creating an online shop where people most especially ladies can purchase our carefully selected mostly imported products on our online shop and have them delivered to their door step nationwide.
All the products on our site have been carefully selected so that customers can purchase any item with peace of mind. We make sure that products displayed on our shop are hot products that solves specific problems that we encounter in our daily life. Most of these products fall into these categories:
- Healthcare and Fitness products.
- Beauty and Wellness Products.
- Fashion products and its accessories.
- Body Enhancement Products.
- Electronics and Gadgets.
- E-books and Digital Products.
We also carry out periodic reviews of good healthcare and beauty products available in the market. Whatever information or product we feel will be helpful in terms of improving, educating and enlightening our audience be it physical or digital products are what we provide. Creating an exceptional experience for our audience is our top priority.
Our website address is: https://www.ladiesmata.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Shopping Data We Collect About You
We collect your personal data in order continually improve our products and services. We may collect, use, store and transfer the following different kinds of personal data about you for marketing and personal data optimization purposes. Ladiesmata.com also uses Google and Facebook Digital Marketing to propose targeted offers.
- Information you provide to us: We receive and store the information you provide to us including your identity data, contact data, delivery address and financial data.
- Information on your use of our website: We automatically collect and store certain types of information regarding your use of the Ladiesmata.com including information about your searches, views, downloads and purchases.
- Information from third parties and publicly available sources: We may receive information about you from third parties including our carriers; payment service providers; merchants/brands; and advertising service providers.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services that we offer, including the following:
- Registering you as a new customer.
- Processing and delivering your orders.
- Managing your relationship with us.
- Recommending/advertising products or services which may be of interest to you.
- Complying with our legal obligations, including verifying your identity where necessary.
- Detecting fraud.
Cancellation of order
Ladiesmata.com reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where Ladiesmata.com is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the Ladiesmata.com policy or for any reason. However, Ladiesmata.com will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund, will be made in reasonable time.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Personal data is captured when some one submits a contact form. Data that we collect include; Name, Email address, Phone Numbers, and sometimes home address.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We may need to share your personal data with third parties for the following purposes:
- Sale of products and services: In order to deliver your products and services purchased on our website from third parties, we may be required to provide your personal data to such third parties.
- Working with third party service providers: We engage third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service.
- Business transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information may be transferred together with other business assets.
- Detecting fraud and abuse: We release account and other personal data to other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and to comply with the law.
When we share your personal data with third parties we:
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Ladiesmata.com participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
We at We at Ladiesmata.com respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at email@example.com